Vegan Tofu Mayonnaise
This is the traditional vegan mayonnaise. Tofu is an ideal base for vegan mayo because of its incredible thickening power in dips and sauces. From there, oil gives this mayo its richness, while the lemon juice adds a bright splash of flavour. If you’re looking for a recipe that really takes on the creamy texture you love in mayonnaise; this is it.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 12 oz firm tofu
- 4-6 tablespoons water
- 4-6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sweetener, sugar or agave
1. Place all ingredients in the blender, starting with lesser amounts of oil and water, adding more if needed until smooth.
2. Give it a taste and adjust seasonings until you’re satisfied.