Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups cooked cauliflower
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup ground walnuts
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- For topping:
- Dark chocolate, melted
- Raw cacao nibs
1. Boil or steam cauliflower until soft, then blend in a food processor or blender until smooth. Add coconut oil, then set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 180C, then line a 9X9 inch square baking sheet with baking parchment.
3. In a large bowl, combine ground walnuts, buckwheat flour, cacao powder, flaxseed, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and sea salt.
4. Add dry ingredients to the cauliflower, then stir until well combined.
5. Transfer batter into baking dish, then bake in oven for 30 minutes or until firm in the middle.
6. Melt dark chocolate in a double boiler, then drizzle over bars. Sprinkle with cacao nibs.