No-Bake Paleo Cookies
These cookies have 3 ingredients, take 5 minutes to make, are gluten-free, vegan, and paleo-friendly. OH and delicious, They have a fudgey texture, and a nutty, coconutty flavour. You can also add in chocolate chips, sprinkles, or whatever you like.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups nut butter of your choice
- 1/2 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- In a large bowl, mix coconut flour, nut butter, and honey together
- If mixture is too thin, add more coconut flour until you have the consistency of cookie dough. If it's too thick, add some water or milk
- Form mixture into balls with your hands and place on a plate or parchment lined baking tray
- Flatten balls into cookie shapes and refrigerate for 30 min
Once they are made, keep the cookies in a sealed container in the fridge or freezer.