Vegan Banana Bread
This delicious, dense, and moist vegan banana bread recipe is by Valentina and originally published on The Baking Fairy.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Sliced bananas for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray, then flour.
2. In a large mixing bowl, roughly mash the bananas. You don’t want total mush, so leave some little chunks! Add the brown
sugar, oil, vanilla, and almond milk, and whisk to incorporate.
3. Sift in the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, and use a wooden spoon to mix.
4. Transfer the batter to your prepared pan, and top with the extra banana slices.
5. Bake for about 45 minutes, then cover with foil and bake for 10-15 minutes longer, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a couple crumbs.