Chickpea Cookie Dough
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 can (398mL) of chickpeas, drained and rinsed (remove any skins if possible! This helps make it into a smoother dough)
- 2-3 tbsp oats
- Up to ¼ cup almond milk, only if needed
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2½ tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (if you don't have chocolate chips, dark chocolate chunks work too)
1. Blend all ingredients in food processor (except for chocolate chips).
2. Once fully blended and smooth as a sweet doughy dream, transfer to a mixing bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips.
3. Enjoy! After eating, be sure to keep this in an airtight container in the fridge. It should last up to 4 days.