Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed (~400mL)
- 1 lg clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup sweet potato, cooked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp miso paste
- ½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Add all ingredients except parsley and cilantro to the food processor. Blend until you have a textured dough that will hold shape, but is not too smooth.
3. Add cilantro and parsley to food processor and blend lightly to combine.
4. Shape dough into patties (~½ cup) and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Flip the patties (bake for longer if they are too difficult to flip now). Bake for another 15 minutes, or until the top is crispy.
6. Let the burgers cool slightly before serving.
Notes: For an extra crispy outside, pan fry the burgers after baking. Save extra burgers in the fridge or freezer and pan fry to reheat.
Makes 10-12 patties