Crispy Kale Chips
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- Light brushing of coconut oil
- 1 bunch of kale, cleaned and de-stemmed
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
1) Preheat oven to 300 F.
2 )Brush a large cookie sheet lightly with coconut oil.
3) Arrange kale on sheet without overlap.
4) Place in oven until leaves are crispy and curled.
5) Sprinkle with green onions, cheese or seasoning. (To be vegan, omit cheese)
** coconut oil is the most stable oil to cook with **