Feta Spaghetti Squash
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1 med. spaghetti squash
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 tbsp dried basil
1. Cut squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds. Place cut sides down on a lightly oiled baking pan.
2. Bake at 350 F for 30 min, or until a knife can be inserted with little resistance. Remove squash from oven, and set aside to cool until it can be easily handled.
3. While the squash is cooling, heat oil in a pan over med heat. Saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic, and saute for 2 to 3 min. Add the tomatoes, and cook just until the tomatoes are warm.
4. Using a fork, gently rake out the strands of squash. Toss these with the sauteed vegetables, feta, olives, and basil. Serve.