Garden Fresh Stir-fry
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 medium yams baked, cooled, and sliced
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp white wine
- 1 Tbsp Mint
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 Tbsp Dill
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp dried basil, crumbled
- 2 c. chopped fresh spinach
- 2 c. chickpeas, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Heat broiler & broil eggplant until the skin buckles & charrs (approx. 7 min.) Turn it over & do the same for the other side, then let it cool.
2)Cut off the stem end & peel away the skin. Discard most of the seeds without removing the flesh. Chop the pulp & set it aside.
3)Heat the oil in a pan on med-high. Add the onions & herbs, and saute them over med heat until translucent (approx. 5 minutes.)
4)Add the wine, raise the heat to med-high & stir until the liquid evaporates.
5)Reduce heat to med-low, add the spinach & cook, stirring constantly, until the leaves turn bright green (approx. 2 min.) Add the eggplant pulp and stir.
6) Stir in the chickpeas and season with salt and pepper to taste.
(Serve warm or chilled!)