Seared Scallops with Mango Lime Coulis
Quick and easy. You'll have a delicious dinner on the table in no time with these scallops.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- Lots of scallops!
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 ripe mango (use frozen if not available)
- 1 fresh lime
- ½ cup dry white wine
- Coconut oil
For the Coulis:
1. Purée mango in a food processor with wine until smooth. Remove the lime zest, then squeeze the lime juice. Add both zest and juice to mango puree. Add to a pot, and simmer for ten minutes on low heat to blend flavours.
For the Scallops:
1. Heat coconut oil in a pan till hot.
2. Season flour with salt and pepper. Dredge scallops in the flour, and put them in the pan. Allow them to brown before flipping.
3. Serve with sautéed vegetables, and rice or couscous.