Jess' Creamy Holiday Artichoke Dip
Jess is in our marketing department here at SPUD. It’s a family favourite at her house, and will likely be at yours too. Bonus: it takes less than 10 minutes.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 container of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 jar of artichoke hearts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pita/bread/veggies (like carrots, cucumbers, or celery) to dip
1) Dice garlic and artichokes and place in a microwave-safe bowl.
2) Add all ingredients to the bowl and microwave for 3-4 minutes (or until everything is melted and bubbly). Make sure to stir halfway to ensure nothing burns!
3) That’s ALL! Under 10 minutes. Feel free to reheat as necessary to ensure maximum gooey-ness.