Nacho Kale Chips
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 Bunch Kale
- Olive oil
- ¼ cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Chili Powder (Not the spicy stuff)
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Salt + Pepper
1. Set oven to 300F.
2. Remove the stem running through the kale leaves. Wash leaves and pat them dry in a clean tea towel.
3. Rip kale leaves into bite sized chips.
4. Toss leaves in a small amount of oil (you don’t want to drench them!), and mix in seasoning. The seasoning measurements here are meant as guides. Depending on your taste and the size of your kale bunch, you might need to adjust.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Place kale in a single layer with no overlapping pieces.
6. Bake until they are dry and crispy. (Keep an eye on them, the bake time will vary based on your oven and the kale thickness.)