Burnaby, BC | 15 km from Lower Mainland
In 1906 the Crowley family purchased a house on Wales St., which came with 5 cows. From this, they built up Avalon Dairy. In the same year Jeremiah purchased acreage at 5805 Wales, which is the present location of the Dairy. The farm house that was built for the Crowley family 1908 is still in use today.
Avalon Dairy is certified through PACS (Pacific Agricultural Certifying Society #16011).