Easy Griddled Polenta Cake
This griddled polenta cake recipe is perfect for days when you want to switch things up for breakfast.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup polenta
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1. Add water, milk, and salt in a pot and bring to a boil before whisking in the polenta.
2. Lower the heat, and continue whisking for 5 minutes until the polenta reaches a creamy consistency.
3. Pour the polenta into a pan or baking dish, and allow it to cool and set.
4. Once the polenta has set and firmed up, cut them into desired shapes and sizes. Add olive oil to another pan over medium heat.
5. Place the cut-out polenta onto the hot pan and cook on each side for about 2 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
6. Top with your usual pancake and waffle toppings!