Watermelon Kebabs with Feta and Mint
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 1/4 large watermelon, cubed into bite-sized pieces
- Mint leaves
- Skewer sticks
- Balsamic reduction for drizzling
1. Chop up the watermelon into bite-sized cubes.
2. Cube the block of feta.
3. To assemble, stack the watermelon and feta with a mint leaf in between, then take a tooth pick and stick it through the stack to create a skewer.
4. To make balsamic reduction, add 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar to a small saucepan and reduce for 3-5 minutes until thickened.
5. Drizzle balsamic reduction over skewers and serve!